Type:Single Skip Rope
Handle Length: 14 cm
How to size your jump rope:
1. Stand on the middle of the rope with one foot.
2. Pull the handles straight up making sure that the rope is tight and even.
3. For beginners, the top of the handles should reach close to your shoulders.
4. For experienced jumpers, the top of the handles should reach the armpit or below.
5. For double unders, the rope should be shorter. Experiment to see what works for you. For most people, the top of the handles should reach the chest line for the best double under performance.
6. If the handles extend beyond your shoulders, your rope needs to be shortened.
7. You can temporarily shorten your rope by loosening, moving and tightening the screws on each side.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.